Saturday 9 June 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! Just a quick post today to share a card I made using the fabulous sketch fro this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge. I am leaving in a few minutes to go to the Sue Ryder sale in Nettlebed. I have used My Mind's Eye papers on my card and the image is the Whiff of Joy Good Luck gnome. One of my favourites!


I masked the gnome off and then overstamped using the Whiff of Joy Essentials Background stamp. Unfortunately, I stamped the words upside down! The border die cut is also by Whiff of Joy and is available here. The sentiment I used is from Lili of the Valley.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Jane..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jane - is the XO a border punch or die? Love it. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - answered my own question when I re-read the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, this looks really lovely, great colouring and it to look at it make one happy!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jane, love the colours and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Beautiful colors and great take on our sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at WoJ Challenges.

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x